I cut the books on the left of the card from another sheet of the paper that looks like library shelves full of spooky, creepy books. I scored a line between the books and then folded them and rolled the books slightly. Although it's hard to see in the photo, I wanted the them to look like individual books with raised spines. To help them keep their shape, I cut apart mini dimensionals and placed them under the books, then I put a thin line of liquid adhesive where the edges of the books are. This raises the inside of the spine while holding the edges down to the paper and gives each book a curved spine.
Since the "Wicked" die cut overlapped the books, I had to put dimensionals on it as well. This required quite a bit of finesse as the type is fairly thin and I had to cut the already small mini dimensionals into smaller pieces.
I also popped the little spider on a dimensional and added a line in black to make it look like the spider was hanging off the words.