I love these little smash cards. It's a great fun fold card idea that is perfect for showing off patterned paper. We made them last night for Mystery Stamping and had a great time! If you haven't joined the Facebook Group and done Mystery Stamping, I hope you'll join us soon! We do Mystery Stamping every Tuesday night at 8:00 PM eastern except for the last Tuesday night of the month when we have a card class and game night. Ok, on y go! Let's get stamping.
9. Adhere the piece of 3 ¾” x 3 ¾” patterned paper to the upper left square of the piece of 8” x 8” cardstock. This should be on the inside as well.
10. Adhere the piece of 3 ¾” x 3 ¾” white or vanilla cardstock to the lower right square area.
11. Fold your 8” x 8” cardstock back into a 4” x 4” square so that the patterned paper is hidden on the inside.
12. Adhere one of the 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” pieces of cardstock to the front/top.
13. Adhere the piece of 4” x 4” patterned paper to the card front/top.
14. Adhere a piece of ribbon to the bottom of your piece of folded cardstock so that you will be able to wrap it around to the front of your card and tie it on one side.
15. Adhere the second piece of 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” cardstock to the bottom of the folded cardstock, over top of the ribbon.
16. Stamp a design, sentiment, or both on the piece of 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” white or vanilla cardstock. Color if needed.
17. Adhere the piece of 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” white or vanilla cardstock to the piece of 3” x 3” cardstock.
18. Adhere this to your card front/top and tie the ribbon.
19. Embellish as desired!